Wednesday, July 4, 2012

And Then There Were KIDS!

 The girls were so happy to see us! And then they got out of the car... No, the girls were fine, its just a lot of work camping with kids. It was Whitney's first time camping, but since she was (and is...) such a wobbly walker she had to be watched and held onto constantly.

 In order to keep Rachael entertained for a while, I made a treasure map. It kept her entertained for maybe five minutes. Maybe.

 Watercolors and a giant coloring book. The paints were later used for face paints, but I neglected to get any pictures...
 Whit was taking a nap in the trailer so my mom was nice enough to stay behind while we took Rachael on a little adventure.


 How sweet is this picture?!
 Loving the outdoors!
 Loving her some super stale powdered donut.
 On our last night there, Lindsey and my dad brought my nephews, Jace, Owen, and Liam, for a night of camping. Rachael sure loves her cousins!
After three nights of camping, they didn't even make it past the bathroom door before I stuck them in the tub. Aaah, it feels good to be clean!

I might be camped out for awhile... but it was a super fun trip!

No comments: