Sunday, January 29, 2012

Whitterkins Update




I can't believe my Little Miss is almost EIGHT MONTHS OLD! Holy mazolie... Well, here are just a few pictures of my uber cute, squeely little girl who has personality oozing out of her! She officially has her two bottom teeth and is most definitely cutting her two top. (Hence the poor little screamer she was at church today, :( so sad!) (p.s. Those two, almost four, little teeth make for some interesting nursing sessions. Seriously, I cringe just thinking about it... TMI?) She is a crawling MACHINE and has been crawling for almost two months now. Rachael didn't start crawling until she was almost nine months (we blame the cramped NYC apartment we were living in...) so this is crazy for us! She pulls herself up on the couch, the ottoman, the baby gate, the play kitchen, my legs, anything. I truly, truly believe she'll be walking by Easter. How crazy would that be? She is also a chatter, saying, "Mamamamamamamama" and "Bababababababa" and "Nanananananana." Really quite enthralling conversation. And oh my gosh, the BIGGEST mamma's girl in the world. I walk three feet away and she has a melt down. Cute, but also not so much. She squeels like like a maniac when Rachael does something silly. She really, really loves Rachael. Her eyes light up. And Rachael equally adores her baby sister. Seriously, I wish you could all come and see the love. This is the reason to have another child, even though it was SO scary, it is so worth it. We sure do love our baby girl!

No comments: