Friday, January 13, 2012

Jesus Wants Me for a...

SUNBEAM!
Yes, my friends, this little princess became a Sunbeam this year. The Sunday before we left for Christmas, Rachael's Nursery class did a Nativity Reenactment, and I got a little teary eyed knowing it was Rachael's last time in Nursery. She did GREAT in primary this last week. I was really nervous for her. Her attention span isn't all that great, and every time her Nursery class would "practice" going in for singing time Rachael would always have to be taken out for being too disruptive. But each time we peeked in on her on Sunday she was sitting so still. Not necessarily paying attention, but being still. What more can I ask for?? I love this little girl and I'm so proud of her for her progression with her speech. You wouldn't even recognize this girl she's such a chatterbox!

And just for good measure, here is a picture of Whitney in my favorite dress. Whit is now in the clothes that Rachael wore when we were in NYC so its bringing back a ton of memories! This is the dress my mom brought Rachael when they came to visit. I. Love. This. Dress. And it really makes her blue eyes pop!


Here is Rachael wearing the dress. Apparently it was a rough Sabbath Day...
And apparently Rachael had a bigger head than Whitney, no wonder she wasn't wearing a bow :)

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Umm, How adorable is Rachel in her church outfit!! I want that outfit..

MSR said...

so cute... I wish I could see Rachael and Whitney more... They are growing up so fast. The CUTEST girls... Just beautiful.