Wednesday, April 7, 2010

(small) VICTORY!!

I found some. Sorry the picture is so small, but these are Rachael's current shoes. After spending half of my life, be in online or in store, searching for shoes, I finally bought the ones I fell in love with at first sight. They're pretty versitile and the ankle strap doesn't rub, and she likes them cuz of the jewels! She walks around saying, "Sooos!" and slapping her feet on the ground. Pretty cute... lets not talk about how I found some online for about $7 cheaper than I got them for at Sears. They're definitely not church shoes, too fancy shmancy, just play shoes, and I STILL need to find shoes for Celeste's wedding in two weeks, and that is stressing me out to no end. Seriously, I'm used to this kid having like 6 pairs of shoes for me to choose from, now what?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

They're cute! I'm glad you found some that work. :)

Michele said...

I like them. Have you tried the jelly shoes? I loved those as a kid! :) Good luck finding wedding shoes, if anything I think those shoes look fancy schmancy enough for a wedding. :)