Thursday, February 11, 2010

Obsessed.

I found this idea on my friend, Sam's, idea blog (which is a fantastic idea, and I'll be needing to start one of those...) but I literally am obsessed with this! I've been wanting to get Rachael a play kitchen but I don't want to get a super cheesy, over-priced plastic one that takes 40 hours of assembly. I want one with character, but one that I don't have to pay $400 for at Pottery Barn (they have some pretty cute ones...). I really am going to do this this summer so if anyone knows where I can get an entertainment center like this for cheap PLEASE let me know!! I'm thinking 2nd birthday party present. Man, I wish I was as creative as some people...

Soooooo cute!!

9 comments:

Tricia Jeanne said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute! We used to have an entertainment center like that before we moved. I couldn't even get $50 for it on craigslist so we just left it in our old apartment! Sorry I couldn't help!

Stefani said...

My friend JUST made one of these out of an old nightstand she bought at a thrift store for $12. I'll have to send you a picture.

Kristin said...

I've seen that and I love it! I'll have to keep my eyes out for an entertainment center too... for future purposes. I guess if I see one I'll give it to you first. :)

Michele said...

Seriously! I didn't even know that was possible. SO cute! The things people think of these days...

Clarissa said...

Dang! I wish my brain could come up with ideas like that! Good thing there are creative people in this world that we can steal ideas from! That is so cute!! (I would look on freecycle.)

Sam said...

I KNOW THIS IS AMAZING! I really want to make one too. When I first found the idea I was giddy all day. I'm crazy too.

erin said...

how freakin CUTE! omgosh. start looking on craigslist/ksl for good deals, i bet you can pick one up for pretty cheap. i am going to share this with my sisters, who both have little girls. awesome idea!!!

Heidi said...

OH MY GOSH - CAN I BE OBSESSED WITH YOU!!!!!!

Janae and Zach said...

that is sooo cute!