Thursday, August 22, 2013

November 2012

 So apparently not much went down in November 2012. As I was looking through our pictures all I could find was a few pictures from our Thanksgiving in St. George and a trip the girls and I took to a local Children's Museum called Pretend City.


Liam was pretty freaked out by Whitney's excitement over the fire pit in G and G's back yard.

 Rachael was just freaked out by the fire...
 Of course we DID go to Disneyland a time or two. I think this was in Its a Small World, the girl's favorite ride.
 Their favorite part of Pretend City was the dress ups and the stage. I seriously need to get one of those Christmas Tree costumes. The stage was equipped to let the kids control the lighting and the sound. The girls LOVED it, we'd go again if it wasn't so much dang money to get in! (I bought our tickets on Groupon... I'm just cheap like that)
Shake what yo' mama gave you, Whit!

No comments: