Saturday, August 24, 2013

April 2013

 We hit up the Pixar Play Parade with our friends, the Gochnours, Jack, Jonah, and Sofi, in April. (The Gochnours have since moved to Boise, so sad!) We love the Play Parade! There is bubbles, water, and a lot of characters getting all up in our faces. So fun!

 Grandma Meyer was also able to come for a visit, so we went to the Nix Nature Center. It was freakishly chilly this day, which I guess is better than it being freakishly hot.



 Minnie! (Notice no Whitney... Apparently if you're not a princess you don't deserve her time.)
 Goofy! Definitely not on the top of Whitney's to do list.
 Swimming time again! Whitney was getting too independent in the pool.
 Rachael wasn't nearly as independent as she should have been...
This picture is really awkward... I promise I'm clothed under my smok, just in my swimming suit. This was Whitney's first haircut and she was so adorable through the whole thing! Best part was her curls popped right into place and are now even more curly. Love my girl's curly locks.

PS I never mentioned that we announced I was expecting sometime in March. Yep, another kid is on its way! I mention this now because something important happened in April, thankfully while my mom was visiting. I started having a pretty intense pain in the right side of my belly, plus a fever and some vomiting. So what do we do? We look on the internet until we find out what is wrong. I went to my routine Doc appointment in the morning, feeling sickly, but didn't think too much of it. Later that afternoon my pain in my side was worse, and after google-ing it, we thought it would maybe be appendicitis. Nate came home and took me to the insta-clinic that had an ultrasound. They couldn't see anything wrong, but took my blood and had it tested. They told me to call in a few hours for the results. So I did. When I called, they said they recommended I go to the ER because my white blood cell count was elevated. So we hopped on over to the ER. There they took more blood, did another long ultrasound, and found out that.... nothing was wrong. Ugh. I was so annoyed. With myself, the clinic, and the ER. ER visits are VERY expensive. Oh well... At least nothing was wrong, right??

1 comment:

Riss said...

Rachael looks soo big wearing board shorts! And it's hilarious how Whit won't give non princess characters the time of day.