Tuesday, April 30, 2013

September 2012

So apparently nothing of too much excitement occurred in August, we'll just skip it. :) September brought a huge change to our lives. Nate's oldest sister, Sarah, and her family came to visit and hit up Disneyland. We went on a fun quick trip to the beach where Rachael almost got washed out to sea (thank goodness daddy was right there!). On the last night of Sarah's stay we met them at DL and upgraded their passes, and we became annual passholders to the happiest place on earth! Woot woot! Its been so much fun to go to DL a few times a month. Unfortunately Nate isn't able to come very often... But its still awesome.

 Rachael also started dance class! She as LOVED it! And I've loved watching her improve over the last few months. This little girl just tugs at my heart when she dances because dancing was such a huge part of my life a few years ago. I had made the decision to keep her from the dance recital for this year ($80 for a hideous costume and then $20/ticket, plus pictures and I would have to buy a video from them if I wanted footage. Not happening.) but I recently found out about a girl in the Stake who has a studio in her home, and she's letting Rachael and Brooklyn (see below) hop into the class. Now, next month, she'll be dancing to a Disney song in a costume that only cost $45 and a family ticket for $20, including dinner. So fun! I'm so excited!
 Here's Rachael and Brooklyn on their fist day of dance class. They're the cutest friends!
 I don't remember if this was our first Disney day, but they're the first Disney pics I have so lets go with it. We stopped in at Pixie Hollow and got to meet Perriwinkle (Tinkerbelle's sister) and Silvermist. We haven't been back since because the wait is usually at least 60 minutes. We need to do it again though, Rachael needs their autographs!


No comments: