Friday, September 7, 2012

Crazy @ Craigos

 For a little stroll down memory lane, we headed to Craigos Pizzeria (now American Pizza Pie Cafe, so dumb...). Nate and I had our first date at Craigos, in this same booth, following a harp concert almost exactly six years ago. The girls were CRAAAZY!! I don't know what it was, but Rachael was seriously a lunatic and Whitney was just following along. Its a very relaxed place and every other customer there had kids, so I wasn't entirely concerned about her behavior, but seriously, she was bouncing off the booth walls. I love going back to Rexburg to see all of our old hang outs and places where our family started and grew.


1 comment:

Kim and Kyle said...

Haha one of my students just moved from Idaho and was telling me today how much she missed Craigos!