Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Post

This is just a short post because I'm assuming my gramsicle is chomping at the bit waiting for a picture of her beautiful great-granddaughter. Well Grams, here you go. My mom snagged this picture with her phone a few weeks ago and I personally love it. It should be in a magazine or something. I don't know when I'll be posting for the next week at least, then the holidays come and life gets crazy. I'm heading to Vegas with my sister to visit our cousins for a few days, and since Nate is done with his semester I'm leaving the babe with him. :) Love you, Nate! Then Nate and I are going to do another two free nights in Mesquite, but Rachael will probably be coming with us because she's had some sleep issues lately, and we don't want to thrust that upon anyone else. Then, next Thursday we are saying bye-bye to So. Utah and hello No. Utah for Nate's cousin, Makenna's, wedding. Then, next Saturday, Nate's little brother, Jordan gets home from his mission in Leon, Mexico. Weird! I can't believe its been two years!! I'm excited for the next couple of weeks, it is a much needed break from the boredom. I'll see you when I see you!!

1 comment:

Megan Young said...

So when are you going to be in St. G? Let me know if you want to go to a dance class on Friday the 17th!