Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bowling

Nate and I had another free two nights stay in Mesquite, NV, but this time no babysitter was available so Rachael got to (had to?) tag along. As stated in the previous Mesquite post, there is not much to do in the city. We went to McDonald's a few times so Rachael could frolic in the playplace while we ate $1 sundaes, but we also took her bowling for the first time. She was really excited to hold one of the huge balls and she lasted a good five frames, taking turns very nicely. In the end, she even got more points than me! (I will say though, that with the last few frames of me and Nate bowling for her, her score was significantly increased) and Nate spanked us both, surprise surprise. I don't know when we'll take her again, but it was a fun new experience!
I don't know where my camera is (huge problem considering we leave for Rexburg for Christmas tomorrow!!) but I managed to snag this adorable picture with my phone. She would "assist" daddy in throwing the ball, then pop a squat right there and watch it roll. Pretty cute!

I was more or less obsessed with our matching shoes. I guess this was a good time for Rachael to have huge feet because they happened to have her size. Well... they were slightly larger, but not too bad.

2 comments:

Mrs. Sanders said...

I need the hook-ups for free night stays in Mesquite! It looks like fun and I'm all about 1$ sundaes at McDs!

Bret and Britni said...

Sweety's! I love love love your matching bowling shoes. It should be framed.... Kind of like our cool hand picture with NaTasha and Greg Winger. :). I'm glad you guys had a fun time!