Friday, June 19, 2009

Rachael Videos

Here is a plethora of videos for your enjoyment. Enjoy!!

This is Rachael and her cute cousin Joshua, they're less than a month apart and are so cute now that they can interact with each other. Rachael has a hard time keeping up with him, he can book it!


This is Rachael crawling at the park today, I think its so funny how she walks like a stinkbug when she is wearing a dress or on grass. This was both.


First time crawling up the stairs! Now it will be a never ending task to keep her away from them...


She started doing this headbanging thing last week. One morning she was just acting like her head was too big to hold, but now she bobs her head like this all the time. She also says "Ma Ma" a lot, but not in reference to me, just to have something to say. It usually comes out "ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma". She is going to be one next month. I refuse to believe it.

2 comments:

Michele said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! I love the head bang and how you saved her from the treacherous tiny objects on the stairs :)

Melanie and Curtis said...

I love her head bob and am so happy that I got to see it in person..love your girl! Thanks again for doing my hair. I totally love it and have gotten lots of compliments..good job..next time your in town I'll have to ask you again!