Friday, May 8, 2009

Moving, again...

Well we are back in Rexburg after a long day of traveling on Saturday (it feels like that was a month ago!) and only 2 days in STG. Our apartment is... bigger than NYC. But not a whole lot. I'm already loving the dishwasher and washer and dryer. It was the first time since we've been married that we haven't had a furnished apartment so we bought some couches yesterday and they are BEAUTIFUL! Pictures to come when our internet works (I'm currently at my in-laws house). Rachael is almost crawling and just went to the Dr. today. Get this: she is 20 pounds, in the 72 percentile, and is 30 inches, in the 99th percentile! Love that! Well I'll get back to this once life calms down. Bye!

4 comments:

Riss said...

I'm so jealous! I've been without a dishwasher and w/d since I got married and I'm dying to move.

Kristin said...

I'm excited to see the couches! That is something we have yet to get as a married couple (as you may recall that we don't have them). I'm glad you're closer to home now, although I am sure you will always remember your little adventure in NYC! :)

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Nice I am glad you guys made it home safely. Can't wait to see the couches and the new apartment and some movies of Rachael crawling! Miss you guys!

Stefani said...

All this builds character, right? It's amazing what we take for granted and miss when we don't have:)